Naturopathic physician passionate about women's health in BC, Canada

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
emilyemunn

Naturopathic physician passionate about women's health in BC, Canada

Post by emilyemunn »

Hello!

I found Dr. Lara Briden's blog while in class one day during naturopathic medical school in 2013 and have been an avid reader since! Lara's evidence-based and straight forward natural healthcare solutions have changed my clinical practice as well as my personal life.

I am a licensed naturopathic physician certified in acupuncture with prescriptive authority in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I have a general naturopathic family practice with focus in women’s health in all stages of life from menarche to menopause. I also have a keen interest in treating PCOS and all types of fertility challenges, having PCOS myself and fertility journey of my own.

My approach to health and wellness is evidence-based, yet holistic. I provide root-cause healthcare and functional medicine using thoughtful laboratory testing, researched herbal medicine, practical nutrition & lifestyle coaching, targeted vitamins & minerals, restful acupuncture, and bio-identical hormone therapy.

You can learn more about me at www.dremilymunn.ca