Did gyn prescribe Gynokadin too hasty? Estrogen Firewokrs

A discussion area for topics from my second book Hormone Repair Manual. When you start a thread, please refer to the chapter where the topic appears.
Mimimo

Did gyn prescribe Gynokadin too hasty? Estrogen Firewokrs

Post by Mimimo »

Dear Lara and Hormone Repair Ladies,
First the hard facts:
I am 50 and have been on bioidentical Progesteron since 1,5 months, due to estrogen dominance stated in January 2021 ( saliva test).

I had no issues this time in 2021 ( still have none) : no dry skin or vagina, no hot rashes, no loss of libido) just very tired and groggy before I took farmenita ( vaginal).

The Hormons got scanned in January22.
The scan stated that Farmenita seems to work:
7,29 ng/mg.
My estrogen was very high:
572 pg/ml.
Cortisol high.
Gyn added DHEA.

Gyn made me stay on Progesteron 200 mg only.
Gyn said that I NEED to supplement estrogen if I do not have bleeding for more than 8 weeks as than my body has no estrogen anymore!

I must confess that since June 2020 ( also after my 1 st Biontech vacc.) my cyclus was from 16 days to 8-10 weeks !
So I did have this issue of long periods of no bleeding ..
But it seem that estrogen still is made by my body?
So I had my unregular regular ;) period bleeding before that hormon check dec 21 and in January 22.

InJan 22 after my period I had Covid and felt very bad until end of March.
No period anymore .. none in Feb, none in March.

April I ve went to my gyn and she made me take Gynokadin every day morning and evening (1/2 pump twice a day)- as she said my high level estrogen in January doesn t play a role anymore.. I do not have estrogen( no bleeding no estrogen).

I am on Gynokadin since approx 7 weeks.
Since 3 weeks I feel I gain weight.
I feel like a swamp, like a yelly fish.
It seems that it is water, probably a little bit of bellygain, also bottom and tights a lot.
I am 5‘3 and was 52/53 kg and now 54. I know it seems very few added ‚ gramms‘. But my weight was constantly never over 53 kg and I feel I did not change the diet and daily routine. And I feel uncomfortable wobbyl and blown up.

This is not the christmascookie kg!

Also I feel that my histamine is crazy, I suffer pollen allergy but since two weeks it is absolutely bad.. no medication helps..

( Maybe this relation high estrogen histamine..) chaptre 4 in your book..

Could it be that I do not need Estrogen / Gynokadin yet?
I never has issues of sleep problems, libido, dry skin/ unlubricated vagina and do not have it.

What would you do, Lara?
I ve read about chaptre 4 Hormon repair manual:
Estrogen fireworks and the relation estrogen histamin..
Should I go on with the gynokadin and get a hormon scan in near future, or should I slowly stop with Gynokadin and than get checked Estrogen level in some month?

Does it make sense to supplement estrogen whilst ovary s grand final and fluctuating estrogen or should I wait until I have low estrogen level ( issues)?

I trust my gyn ( hormone specialized) but I am a bit annoyed that the only reason why she prscribed Gynokadin is thatI had no period bleed since February?

Thank you heaps for getting back to me..stay or go with estrogen supplement..or quitting until… whenever..

My body says.. stick with progesteron only but sure..it could be that I do my body wrong with not giving it estrogen gel..
I am confused.

Thank you kindly, Mimimo