Hi :)

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
karen_faisandier

Hi :)

Post by karen_faisandier »

Hi I'm a NZ-based psychologist and have known Lara through various health forums and conferences and am excited to join this innovative forum which I think will be a terrific resource for so many.

I'm here as hormonal health has such implications for mental health (and vice versa) but often these are treated as seperate. I love to learn and have received so much helpful guidance from Lara's books, blogs and presentations - in fact she has become one of my top recommended resources to most of my female clients over the years! If there are things I can add from a psychology lens from time to time I will, and I look forward to stimulating learning and support.

I'm also here as a women in early perimenopause myself - which I suspect I would have had no idea about if I hadn't learnt from Lara that this can be a prolonged time period of around a decade for some!

So I'm here to learn for both personal and professional reasons.

Warm regards
Karen
Dr Karen Faisandier (DClinPsy)
Reg. Clinical Psychologist
Founder of The Integrative Practice and Project Revive