Nutritional Therapist in the UK

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
Joanne Shepherd

Nutritional Therapist in the UK

Post by Joanne Shepherd »

Hi,

My name is Jo, short for Joanne. I was previously a mental health nurse, before gaining a diploma in nutritional therapy and an MSc in personalised nutrition. I have had the privilege of working as a module leader, teaching personalised nutritional requirements, for an MSc course in the UK. I have further training to work with eating disorders. My business is called Nutrition for Women, where I focus on eating disorders and women's health, particularly PCOS.

I am looking forward to having others to learn from, and to share with, which have so much accumulated knowledge and experience.

I will share my website details once I finish building it, something I deftly avoid by studying or seeing clients!
L_Sinnhuber

Re: Nutritional Therapist in the UK

Post by L_Sinnhuber »

Hi Jo,
I am a midwife in NY, I just joined Lara’ s group. I happen to be looking for a professional specializing in eating disorders to help one of my patients who has bad pms/anxiety/ eating disorders/elevated bmi. Might you see her on zoom? What are your details..?
Thank you!
Warmly,
Laure