Hello

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
Snellem

Hello

Post by Snellem »

Hi everyone

My name is Emma, I am 44 y/e old currently living in Middle East.

I have experienced horrendous PMDD for most of my adult life. Its debilitating and tiring. Sometimes I feel like Im incapable of a holding down a relationship due to the "jekell and hyde" effect of my hormones. I honestly would accept the pack pain, cramps etc if I could avail the feelings of rage, anxiety and somewhat paranoid thinking I endure during the onset of my period, and lately before ovulation.

I feel like I have looked at every aspect of my life (diet, exercise, sleep, stress etc). I dont use birth control pills (and only ever did for a very short period in my early 20s). I have tried progesterone cream but found this didnt really make a difference. I have had my hormone levels checked; blood vitals checked etc etc.

Laras work and books are my current light of hope!!!

Im particularly interested in learning more about the use of antihistamine. Has anyone tried this? And for how many days of your cycle do you take it?

Best regards
Emma