Ange Palmer, Medical Herbalist, Nelson, Aotearoa/New Zealand

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
Ange

Ange Palmer, Medical Herbalist, Nelson, Aotearoa/New Zealand

Post by Ange »

Kia ora Koutou ~ Greetings Everybody

I am a Clinical Medical Herbalist based in the top of the South Island of NZ. I have been in practice for about 20 years with a general focus on women's reproductive health. I was led to this having started Moontime, a menstrual cloth initiative, way back last century, when women started sharing their personal moon stories with me.

Mum and grandmother, and former film-maker, I have always been fascinated by and engaged with human responses to health and environmental challenges. I want to help implement cutting edge models to achieve an accelerated shift to optimum resilience. I currently manage a remote rural property dedicated to the Tiwaiwaka Principles.

The Tīwaiwaka kaupapa/philosophy perfectly aligns with and combines my areas of experience. It has become fundamental to my work, offering new models of healthcare. I believe we need a coherent philosophical narrative to unify our response to the potent challenges of our time and Tīwaiwaka offers us this simple yet profound guidance.

I love residing deep in the wilderness, adjacent to a national park, and host retreats and gatherings to help connect people back to whenua/the land. I also weave Yoga into my work and personal practice.

So happy to be part of this forum. Thanks Lara!

Warmly

Ange Palmer
www.angepalmer.com
www.tiwaiwaka.nz
Ange Palmer
Clinical Medical Herbalist
MNZAMH
www.angepalmer.com