Irregular Periods - at a Loss

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
AbiFall4

Irregular Periods - at a Loss

Post by AbiFall4 »

Hi everyone! I am a 23 year old female, I recently had testing done and ultrasounds - Dr said everything was looking fine yet I maybe had PCOS. Three DRs have brushed my issue aside and prescribed me Provera which I really don’t want to take.

4 months ago I began taking Ovosital 2x daily and Vitex in the morning along with magnesium at night. I eat regularly and healthy as I am an active individual. I also have began BBT with a Tempdrop and my charts are pretty wonky yet I do see an increase for ovulation.

The issue is - my periods have been MIA since quitting birth control about a year ago now. I finally had a period without prescription drugs at the end of April but nothing since then. Do I continue what I’m doing or try something else?

I recently read The Period Repair Manual! I was considering quitting Vitex and trying the Licorice and Peony - any suggestions?