The metabolism reset book

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
Milotte

The metabolism reset book

Post by Milotte »

Hi Lara/Lisa, I am throwing myself into your new book. Metabolism reset. I am 52years and newly diagnosed fatty liver. I have big sugar issues -it used to be just chocolate. I have never liked fatty food, I tantrummed as an 8 year old outside McDonalds because I didnt want to go in. I waited in the car. I am looking at supplement suggestions and see under milk thistle (for fatty liver) that its recommended to first start on your metabolic supplements combo. Before starting the milk thistle?I have noted that the RN ,labs Lipotropex is potentially a wise move. Would it replace the need for inositol, glycine choline and taurine? Or would I need these in addition to RNlabs lipotropex?
Thanks for your help
Lara

Re: The metabolism reset book

Post by Lara »

Good question about Lipotrex. It's a good combination, but you'll need a big dose.
One scoop provides taurine 500 mg, glycine 450 mg, of inositol 350 mg. Compared to the (3000 mg, 3000 mg, and 6000 mg) that I talk about in the book.