Recommendation for a ND

A discussion area for all other topics. When you start a thread, please make the topic clear in the subject. You may prefer to start a thread in the "blog posts" forum (above) -- and refer to my blog title about that topic.
Sskuna

Recommendation for a ND

Post by Sskuna »

Looking for a Naturopath in the US that specializes in women’s health, endometriosis, adenomyosis and chronic inflammation/immune issues. I live near Seattle and could do telemedicine in other locations. Love Dr. Briden and this site and want to work with a doctor who understands these issues. Thanks you so much Susan
MayhemMichigan

Re: Recommendation for a ND

Post by MayhemMichigan »

Right?!? We need Dr. Briden to clone herself so we can get the answers! I have had her Period Repair Manual and have enjoyed it! That and my Stop the Thyroid madness book- very helpful!

I was just searching for someone to treat me for PMDD in my area and I found a neuropsychologist man who “treats” it. Talk about making things worse- Oy! Don’t make me talk to silly man in a white coat with a creepy smile when I’m in my dysfunctional time of the month (I have severe PMDD). I also have immune issues- EBV lasts a lifetime! What I know about endo- pregnancy helped a friend (so did robot surgery) but hadn’t read about that topic in the PRM book.

Anyway- I was hopeful to find this forum so that we can get more insight and help teach each other with Dr. Lara’s brilliant work!