Tomorrow is my surgery…

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
drewdavis

Tomorrow is my surgery…

Post by drewdavis »

Y’all, I get my hysterectomy in the morning and I am scared shitless. It’s a simple one meaning they’re just taking the uterus out, but I am so goddamned nervous. I really need good vibes because I panic anytime I have a surgical procedure done. I absolutely HATE the feeling of being put under and then waking back up from anesthesia. I usually do okay with it but it’s just that feeling. Can I please get some good vibes?
Jeslyn

Re: Tomorrow is my surgery…

Post by Jeslyn »

You’ve got this, and it's totally okay to feel nervous—surgery is a big deal, no matter how "simple" it might seem. The good news is that you’re in the hands of professionals who do this every day, and they’ll take great care of you. That feeling of going under can be unsettling but think of it as a deep, restful nap that helps your body heal. When you wake up, this will be one big step behind you, and you’ll be on the road to recovery.

Sending you all the good vibes and strength for tomorrow! You’re stronger than you think, and you’ve got a whole bunch of people rooting for you. 💪✨